Report: Bills Running Back Zack Moss Expected To Miss Time In Playoffs With Ankle Injury
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah Utes and current Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss is expected to miss time during the NFL postseason due to an ankle injury suffered against the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card, according to NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo.
On Saturday, January 9, Moss and the Bills defeated the Colts, 27-24.
The former Utah running back was carted off and exited the game early because of an ankle injury.
“#Bills RB Zack Moss is expected to miss time with an ankle injury suffered today, source says, adding his the fear is his postseason could be over,” Garafolo tweeted. “But let’s see how far Buffalo goes and how he recovers.”
After suffering the injury, the Bills ruled Moss as “doubtful to return” against the Colts.
He finished the contest with seven carries for 21 yards and four catches for 26 yards.
“If the Bills make a deep playoff run, he could be back in time for the AFC Championship game,” Fox Sports injury analyst Dr. Matthew Provencher said of Moss’ injury.
Buffalo will play in the AFC Divisional round on January 16 or 17. The Bills’ next opponent and game time has yet to be determined.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)