Washington Football Team QB Alex Smith Inactive For NFC Wild Card
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Washington Football Team ruled out former Utah Utes quarterback Alex Smith from playing in the team’s NFC Wild Card game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Washington is scheduled to host Tampa Bay on Saturday, January 9.
After missing a couple of games because of a calf strain, Smith returned to the field for Washington’s season finale win in Week 17.
Smith was still struggling with the injury leading up to the NFC Wild Card and was ruled out against the Bucs on January 9.
This season, Washington owns a 5-1 record when starting Smith at quarterback.
Smith has thrown for 1,582 yards, six touchdowns, and eight interceptions.
Washington is the No. 4 seed in the NFC playoffs after winning its division during the regular season.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)