Jazz Forward Bojan Bogdanovic Posterizes USU Great Sam Merrill During Jazz Win Over Bucks
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Jazz forward Bojan Bogdanovic welcomed former Utah State standout and current Bucks forward Sam Merrill into the NBA by throwing down a nasty dunk over the rookie during the final minute of Utah’s win over Milwaukee.
The Bucks hosted the Jazz on Friday, January 8.
Utah won the contest, 131-118.
With 53.9 seconds left in the game, Bogdanovic threw down an emphatic jam over Merrill.
Bogdanovic finished the contest with 20 points on 7-16 shooting.
Merrill entered the game with 1:27 remaining in the fourth quarter.
The former Aggie ended with two points on 0-1 field goals. He was 2-2 from the free-throw line and dished out one assist during his time on the floor.
With the loss, Merrill and the Bucks moved to 5-4 on the season.
The Jazz improved to a record of 5-4 with the result.
Utah’s next game is against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday, January 10 at 1 p.m. (MDT). The game will broadcast on NBA TV, AT&T SportsNet, and 97.5 FM.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)