Kyle Kuzma Drills First 4 Three-Pointers In First Quarter Against Timberwolves
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah Utes forward Kyle Kuzma got off to a great start in the first quarter against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The Los Angeles Lakers were hosting the Timberwolves on Sunday, December 27. Kuzma started his game of the season for the Lakers with Anthony Davis out of the lineup.
The former Ute started the game knocking down his first four attempts from beyond the arc and had 14 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and two blocks in nine minutes in the opening quarter of action.
Minnesota was coming off of a win over the Utah Jazz on Saturday night at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. It’s the third game of the 2020-21 season for the Lakers. They are 1-1 with a season opening loss to the Clippers and a win over the Dallas Mavericks on Christmas Day.
Versus the Clippers, Kuzma dropped 15 points off the bench in 27 minutes. On Christmas Day, he had 13 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists on 5-of-11 shooting from the field and 3-for-4 from downtown in 22 minutes.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)