Tony Finau Returns To The PGA Tour This Week In Mexico
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Tony Finau is returning to the PGA Tour after taking a week off following his tied for 38th finish at The Masters tournament two weeks ago.
Finau is in the field for the Mayakoba Golf Classic which is being hosted by the El Camaleon Golf Club in Mexico.
Play begins on Thursday with Finau teeing off the 1st tee at 10:10 a.m. His second round will start at 5:40 a.m. on the 10th tee. Both rounds will be played alongside Corey Conners and Sebastian Munoz.
Last year at the Mayakoba Golf Classic Finau missed the cut by three shots after shooting a plus-two through the first two days. However, this year the tournament is being played at a different course. Finau is hopeful to make the cut and contend in 2020.
Other notables in the field this year include the world number three Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka and Harris English. Finau is one of the favorites to win the tournament.
The broadcast for the first two days can be seen on the Golf Channel beginning at noon. The final round on December 6th will begin at 11 a.m. on the Golf Channel.
- Instant Replay: Tom Brady Throws TD Pass To Drew Brees' Son After Beating Dad In NFL Playoffs (pageviews: 8592)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Inactive' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 6703)
- San Francisco 49ers Sign Former BYU Lineman Corbin Kaufusi (pageviews: 2422)
- Former Weber State Star Taron Johnson Ties NFL Postseason Record In Divisional Round Win (pageviews: 2316)
- Former BYU RB Jamaal Williams Helps Packers Run Into NFC Championship Game (pageviews: 2075)
- Utah State Releases Findings Of Investigation Into Comments Made By USU President About Frank Maile - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1477)
- BYU Basketball Takes On San Francisco Seeking Another Resume Building Win - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1391)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Questionable' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 1350)
- Analysis: BYU Basketball Reveals Team Identity During Road Sweep - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1067)