Ty Jordan Sets Up Utah Touchdown With Big Run Against Washington
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah running back Ty Jordan set up a touchdown by fellow running back Devin Brumfield with a big run against the Washington Huskies.
The Huskies hosted the Utes on Saturday, November 28.
With the ball at midfield and 9:41 left until halftime, Jordan broke loose for a 46-yard sprint.
The freshman’s run gave Utah a first down at the Huskies’ four-yard line.
Three plays later, Brumfield punched it in from two yards out for Utah’s second touchdown of the contest.
After the score, Jordan had five carries for 60 yards and one catch for five yards.
Brumfield posted four carries for six yards and a touchdown.
The touchdown was Brumfield’s first rushing score of the season and the third of his Utah career.
Utah’s game vs. Washington is broadcast on ABC.
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2296)
- Which BYU Football Seniors Are Returning For Extra 2021 Season? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1299)
- Jazz Yellow Jerseys Return, Will The Curse? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1174)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Way-Too-Early Look At Utah Football 2021 Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 952)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 951)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 922)
- Former BYU Basketball Coach Tony Ingle Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications - KSL Sports (pageviews: 775)
- Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Uses Spidey Sense On Incredible Pass To Bojan Bogdanovic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)