AP Source: All Broncos QBs Pulled Out Of Practice Over Virus
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — A person with knowledge of the situation tells the Associated Press that Denver Broncos quarterbacks Drew Lock, his backup Brett Rypien and practice squad member Blake Bortles were pulled off the practice field Saturday.
The person says the three were sent home over concerns about their contact with QB Jeff Driskel, who is infected with COVID-19.
The person, who spoke in condition of anonymity because the team hasn’t addressed the situation publicly, confirmed a report by KUSA-TV in Denver that the three QBs were pulled out of practice before it ended Saturday.
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2296)
- Which BYU Football Seniors Are Returning For Extra 2021 Season? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1299)
- Jazz Yellow Jerseys Return, Will The Curse? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1174)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Way-Too-Early Look At Utah Football 2021 Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 952)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 951)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 922)
- Former BYU Basketball Coach Tony Ingle Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications - KSL Sports (pageviews: 775)
- Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Uses Spidey Sense On Incredible Pass To Bojan Bogdanovic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)