Adidas And BODYARMOR Release Limited Edition DON Issue #2
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Adidas the BODYARMOR Sports Drink are collaborating on a limited edition DON Issue #2 shoe, the custom shoe model of Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell.
Only 100 pairs of the shoes have been created and will be available to fans via giveaways on BODYARMOUR’s social media platforms beginning Wednesday.
The shoes feature a colorway inspired by Mitchell’s favorite BODYARMOR flavor “Tropical Punch.”
“The silhouette represents Donovan Mitchell’s ‘Determination Over Negativity’ mindset as he continues to aim to be a vehicle for positive disruption on the court and in communities across the country,” according to the release.
“Donovan Mitchell has been with BODYARMOR Sports Drink since January 2018, when he was first announced as an athlete partner and investor in the brand.”
The BODYARMOR inspired Adidas shoes are the latest in a long line of themed DON Issue #2 sneakers. Adidas and the Jazz guard have also partnered with Marvel, Toy Story, and Crayola to release nostalgia-inducing colorways.
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2296)
- Which BYU Football Seniors Are Returning For Extra 2021 Season? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1299)
- Jazz Yellow Jerseys Return, Will The Curse? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1174)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Way-Too-Early Look At Utah Football 2021 Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 952)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 951)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 922)
- Former BYU Basketball Coach Tony Ingle Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications - KSL Sports (pageviews: 775)
- Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Uses Spidey Sense On Incredible Pass To Bojan Bogdanovic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)