Utah Football’s Game Against Arizona State Moved To Sunday, Nov. 29
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Pac-12 announced that Utah’s football game against Arizona State has been moved to Sunday, November 29.
The game was originally scheduled to be played in Tempe, Arizona on Saturday, November 28. Arizona State has not played the last two weeks as they had multiple COVID-19 cases in their football program.
It will be the first time in program history that Utah will play a football game on a Sunday.
Kickoff time and television information will be announced at a later time.
The Utes opened the 2020 season on Saturday night against USC. Utah suffered a 33-17 loss to the Trojans. Arizona State has played just one game this season and it was a one-point loss to USC in Week One of the season. They were scheduled to face California on November 14 and travel to Colorado on November 21.
The team announced two weeks ago that the program had multiple COVID-19 cases, including head coach Herm Edwards.
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2296)
- Which BYU Football Seniors Are Returning For Extra 2021 Season? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1299)
- Jazz Yellow Jerseys Return, Will The Curse? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1174)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Way-Too-Early Look At Utah Football 2021 Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 952)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 951)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 922)
- Former BYU Basketball Coach Tony Ingle Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications - KSL Sports (pageviews: 775)
- Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Uses Spidey Sense On Incredible Pass To Bojan Bogdanovic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)