Utah Jazz Players React To Reported Signings Of Jordan Clarkson, Derrick Favors
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz players shared their reactions on social media following the team’s reported signings of sixth man Jordan Clarkson and former Jazzman Derrick Favors.
NBA free agency officially began at 4 p.m. (MDT) on Friday, November 20.
Less than two hours into the frenzy, reports surfaced that the Jazz had reached agreements with Clarkson and Favors.
Shortly after the reported deals, current Jazz players shared their feelings on social media.
Utah Jazz players react to Clarkson & Favors deals
After a year in New Orleans, Favors will reportedly return to the Jazz on a three-year deal worth around $30 million.
Other New Jazzman
Utah recently added to its roster with the selection of Kanas center Udoka Azubuike with the No. 27 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)