Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, Fiancé Announce They Are Expecting A Child
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and his fiancé Brittany Matthews announced that they are expecting a child.
Mahomes announced on Instagram on Tuesday following a tremendous performance on Monday Night Football.
Brittany posted on social media, “just taking a small detour to the wedding.”
In the Chiefs’ 34-20 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football, Mahomes threw for 385 yards and four touchdowns, while running the ball four times for 26 yards and another TD.
The reigning Super Bowl MVP has led his team to a 3-0 start after signing a contract extension during the off-season worth 10 years and $500 million. Through three games, Mahomes has completed 82 of his 121 pass attempts for 898 yards, 9 touchdowns and no interceptions. He has 10 rush attempts for 80 yards and one TD.
Kansas City will host the New England Patriots on Sunday, October 4 at 2:25 p.m. on CBS.
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 1769)
- 6,000 Fans Allowed To Attend Upcoming BYU Football Game Against Texas State (pageviews: 1578)
- UHSAA Releases 2020 State Football Championship Brackets (pageviews: 1334)
- Patrick Mahomes Gives BYU QB Zach Wilson Props For Play Against Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1304)
- Instant Recap: BYU Comes Back From 12-Point Deficit To Defeat Houston (pageviews: 966)
- Social Media Dished Out High Praise For BYU, Zach Wilson During Win Over Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 932)
- Three Observations From BYU’s Comeback Win In Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 899)
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 897)
- Former Heisman Winner Andre Ware Rates Zach Wilson As Elite NFL Draft Prospect - KSL Sports (pageviews: 714)