Nevada Safety Darrien Stewart Announces Commitment To Utah Football
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Darrien Stewart, a safety from Nevada, announced his commitment to the University of Utah and the Utes’ football team.
Stewart shared his decision to join Kyle Whittingham’s program with a post on social media on Sunday, September 27.
“100% COMMITED,” Stewart tweeted.
Stewart is a 6-foot, 2-inch, 190-pound safety out of Desert Pines High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The recruiting website 247Sports has Stewart rated as a three-star prospect.
He is also rated as the eighth best player in the state of Nevada and No. 1,255 in the nation overall for the class of 2021.
Stewart was primarily recruited at Utah by defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley.
In addition to interest from the Utes, Stewart held offers from Boise State, Colorado State, Fresno State, Hawaii, Nevada, Northern Colorado, San Diego State, UCLA, UNLV, Utah State, Washington State, and West Virginia.
- Cardinals Remember Utah Legend Larry Wilson With No. 8 Patch On Jerseys - KSL Sports (pageviews: 7716)
- BYU Enters Top 10 Of Coaches Poll, Moves Up In AP Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2579)
- BYU Punter Ryan Rehkow Busts For Cougars' Longest Run Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 1740)
- Cardinals Remember Utah Legend Larry Wilson With No. 8 Patch On Jerseys - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1589)
- BYU Enters Top 10 Of Coaches Poll, Moves Up In AP Top 25 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1190)
- Utah Football To Begin 2020 Season In Afternoon Tilt Against Arizona - KSL Sports (pageviews: 995)
- BYU To Wear Ghost White Uniforms On Halloween Against WKU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 836)
- BYU Punter Ryan Rehkow Busts For Cougars' Longest Run Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 831)
- Report: Former BYU Star Yoeli Childs Interviewed By Knicks, Making "Strong Impression" On Teams (pageviews: 601)