Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Scores 13 Straight Points Against Denver Nuggets
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Donovan Mitchell scored 13 straight points for the Utah Jazz during Game 7 against the Denver Nuggets.
The Jazz played the Nuggets in the final game of the best-of-seven first round series on Tuesday, September 1.
Mitchell’s scoring burst spanned the final minute of the second quarter into the early portion of the third quarter.
After scoring Utah’s final four points of the opening half, Mitchell erupted for nine straight Jazz points in the third quarter.
The NBA All-Star helped the Jazz cut into a double-digit halftime deficit with his rally.
Mitchell scored 13 points in the third quarter and went to the bench in preparation for the final 12 minutes with 20 points for the game.
At the end of the third quarter, the Jazz trailed the Nuggets 65-60.
The Jazzman entered Game 7 averaging 38.7 points per contest in the first-round series.
By scoring more than 20 points in Game 7, Mitchell reach the mark of 20 points or more in every game of the series.
Game 7 between the Jazz and Nuggets is broadcast on ABC, AT&T SportsNet, and 97.5 FM.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)