Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Throws Down Trio Of Dunks To Open Game Seven Against Nuggets
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert jammed home three slam dunks during the first quarter of Game 7 against the Denver Nuggets.
The Jazz played the Nuggets in the final game of the best-of-seven first round series on Tuesday, September 1.
During his opening 12 minutes of action, Gobert threw down a trio of jams for six points on 3-4 shooting in the first quarter.
The Jazzman’s first dunk came on an assist from Mike Conley a couple of minutes into the game.
Midway through the opening quarter, Gobert received a lob from Joe Ingles before tossing it through the cylinder.
With under a minute until the first quarter buzzer, the NBA All-Star dunked an alley-oop pass from Georges Niang.
Gobert’s six points helped Utah to a 21 point quarter. At the end of 12 minutes, the Jazz trailed the Nuggets 26-21.
Utah shot 50 percent overall and 37.5 percent from three during the first quarter.
Game 7 between the Jazz and Nuggets is broadcast on ABC, AT&T SportsNet, and 97.5 FM.
- Who Is Ryan Smith? Besides The New Owner Of The Utah Jazz (pageviews: 6616)
- Kirk Herbstreit Can't Wait To See Where CFB Playoff Committee Ranks BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4602)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control Of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2421)
- Ryan Smith Intends To Keep Jazz In Utah After Buying Team - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2317)
- What Does Utah Jazz New Owner Ryan Smith Bring To The Team? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1984)
- Jazz Players React To Team Being Sold To Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1890)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1701)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Miller - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1674)
- Five Takeaways From BYU Football Depth Chart Heading Into WKU Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1495)
- Kearns High Football Drops Out Of Playoffs Due To COVID-19 Spread - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1355)