Donovan Mitchell Moves Up To 4th All-Time For Made Three’s In Franchise History
ORLANDO, Fla. – Utah Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell continues to climb the list for most three-pointers made in franchise history.
Entering the game against the Denver Nuggets, Mitchell was tied with former Jazzman Bryon Russell with 540 three’s made. Mitchell knocked down his first three-pointer of the game in the second quarter against the Nuggets to take sole possession of fourth place on the list.
The third-year guard needs 149 three’s to pass Gordon Hayward for third place on the list. Mitchell finished with seven points in the first half against the Nuggets.
Joe Ingles is second on the list and is inching closer to John Stockton for the top spot. Ingles has 801 three’s made while Stockton is at 845.
Against the Nuggets in Orlando, Utah was on fire from beyond the arc. They made 12 three-pointers on 21 attempts.
Jordan Clarkson and Georges Niang combined for seven three’s on nine attempts. Ingles knocked down two in the first 24 minutes of play while Mike Conley, Donovan Mitchell and Royce O’Neale each connected on one three-pointer. Utah had a 63-49 lead at the halftime break. It’s their sixth reseeding game in the NBA bubble in Orlando and are currently 2-3 in those games.
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3783)
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2417)
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1208)
- 2020 BYU Football Opponent Tracker: Season-Openers Highlight Week Three - KSL Sports (pageviews: 712)
- Mark Pope Wants BYU Basketball To Have Hardest Schedule They Can Possibly Play - KSL Sports (pageviews: 663)
- Top 10 Utah Jazz Free Agency Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 568)
- Top 10 Utah Jazz Free Agency Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 552)
- Timpview Prospect Jake Wahlin Couldn't Ignore His 'BYU Blood' In Commitment To Cougars - KSL Sports (pageviews: 544)
- Game Night Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 537)