Three-Star Texas Wide Receiver Deamikkio Nathan Commits To Utah Football
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Coaches are not allowed to physically meet with recruits until at least August 31 but that hasn’t stopped Utah football from landing verbal commitments during a pandemic.
Nathan is the first wide receiver in the 2021 class to verbally commit to Utah.
Three-star wide receiver Deamikkio Nathan announced on Twitter that he has committed to the University of Utah.
He is a 6’0, 185-pound wide receiver from South Grand Prairie High School in Grand Prairie, Texas. Nathan is the 178th ranked player in the state of Texas.
Nathan received offers from Arizona, Boise State, Bowling Green, BYU, Duke, Houston, Illinois State, Kansas, Kansas State, Navy, San Diego State, Texas Tech, Tulane, UCF, UTSA and William & Mary.
He is the seventh player to verbally commit to Utah in the 2021 class. Nathan joins quarterback Peter Costelli, running back Ricky Parks, linebacker Trey Reynolds, offensive lineman Koli Faaiu, defensive end Vilami Pouha and Tevita Fotu.
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2077)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1982)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1411)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1295)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 888)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 705)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 699)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 616)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 597)