Graphic Designer Creates Disney Themed Team Logos For NBA’s Restart In Orlando
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A graphic designer created Disney themed logos based on NBA team logos prior to the league’s restart at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
@pkairdesigns on Instagram revamped multiple logos for NBA franchises, including the Utah Jazz.
The Disney themed Jazz logo features Utah’s traditional J-Note design but with a slight tweak. Disney character Pluto is placed about the A and Z in Jazz and is playing a saxophone in the shape of the would-be letter J in Jazz.
“Disney X NBA logo designs. These were both really tricky but I hope I didn’t disappoint!!” posted @pkairdesigns.
View this post on Instagram
In addition to the Disney themed Jazz logo, additional NBA logos were created for each of the teams participating in the league’s restart at Florida’s version of “the most magical place on earth.”
@pkairdesigns created Disney themed logos for the following teams:
- Milwaukee Bucks (Bambi)
- Los Angeles Lakers (Mickey Mouse)
- Toronto Raptors (Toy Story)
- Los Angeles Clippers (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Boston Celtics (Mickey Mouse)
- Denver Nuggets (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Utah Jazz (Pluto)
- Miami Heat (The Little Mermaid)
- Oklahoma City Thunder (Goofy)
- Houston Rockets (Toy Story)
- Indiana Pacers (The Beauty and the Beast)
- Philadelphia 76ers (Aladdin)
- Dallas Mavericks (Toy Story)
- Memphis Grizzlies (Winnie the Pooh)
- Brooklyn Nets (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Orlando Magic (Fantasia)
- Portland Trail Blazers (The Incredibles)
- New Orleans Pelicans (Finding Nemo)
- Sacramento Kings (The Lion King)
- San Antonio Spurs (Toy Story)
- Phoenix Suns (Tigger)
- Washington Wizards (Fantasia)
NBA Restart Plan
Starting on July 30, 22 NBA teams, including the Jazz, will finish the 2019-20 regular season with an eight-game schedule. After the regular season is completed, 16 teams will advance to the NBA Playoffs.
The games will be played at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and no fans will be in attendance.
No NBA games have been played since the league suspended the season on March 11 because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Report: Big Ten Conference Cancels 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4062)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2895)
- No Utah State Football: Mountain West Cancels Falls Sports (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 851)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 736)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 650)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 630)
- Trump, Coaches Push For College Football As Cracks Emerge - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 571)