Harlan: Under Armour Not Trying To End Deal With Utes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Apparel company Under Armour is terminating their contracts with two Pac-12 schools but according to reports, the company is not looking to end their relationship with Utah.
Pac-12 Insider John Canzano with Oregon Live spoke with Utah Athletic Director Mark Harlan who said that they look forward to the future with Under Armour.
”Been a proud partner with UA for years and look forward to the future with them,” Harlan told Canzano. “Challenging time for all as we know, but we are tethered as we head into 2020.“
According to Canzano, Utah is an unlikely cancellation target. The Utes’ current deal with Under Armour is about $1 million annually in cash while the rest of the deal comes in apparel. Utah is four years into their 10-year, $65 million contract with Under Armour.
Utah, UCLA and Cal are the only three Pac-12 schools to have an apparel deal with Under Armour. Oregon, Oregon State, Washington State, USC, Stanford, Colorado and Arizona all have deals with Nike. Washington and Arizona State are under contract with Adidas.
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 10696)
- Former MLB Pitcher Tyson Brummett, Three Others Die In Utah Plane Crash (pageviews: 2045)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1315)
- Ex-Ute Claims Scalley Used Racial Slur; Reacts To Reinstatement - KSL Sports (pageviews: 788)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 667)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 592)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Washington Redskins Announce Franchise 'Will Undergo A Thorough Review Of The Team's Name' (pageviews: 525)
- BYU Basketball Roster 2020-21 Built Off Impact Transfers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 503)