Harlan: Under Armour Not Trying To End Deal With Utes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Apparel company Under Armour is terminating their contracts with two Pac-12 schools but according to reports, the company is not looking to end their relationship with Utah.
Pac-12 Insider John Canzano with Oregon Live spoke with Utah Athletic Director Mark Harlan who said that they look forward to the future with Under Armour.
”Been a proud partner with UA for years and look forward to the future with them,” Harlan told Canzano. “Challenging time for all as we know, but we are tethered as we head into 2020.“
According to Canzano, Utah is an unlikely cancellation target. The Utes’ current deal with Under Armour is about $1 million annually in cash while the rest of the deal comes in apparel. Utah is four years into their 10-year, $65 million contract with Under Armour.
Utah, UCLA and Cal are the only three Pac-12 schools to have an apparel deal with Under Armour. Oregon, Oregon State, Washington State, USC, Stanford, Colorado and Arizona all have deals with Nike. Washington and Arizona State are under contract with Adidas.
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 20403)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 10669)
- Page not found - KSL Sports (pageviews: 5595)
- BYU Basketball Receives Waiver For Westminster Transfer Brandon Warr - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4048)
- Report: Japan 'Privately Concludes' Tokyo Olympics Will Be Canceled Due To Coronavirus (pageviews: 3668)
- Malone: Stockton Was 'Tough As A Pair Of Leather Boots' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3572)
- BYU/Portland: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2130)
- Donovan Mitchell Fastest Player In NBA History To Hit 600 Threes - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1328)
- Early Look At Returning Leaders For BYU Football In 2021 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1163)
- Non Superstar Mitchell Leads Jazz To Seventh Straight Win - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1066)