Former Utah F Jordan Loveridge Signs New Contract With Team In Finland
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah Utes forward Jordan Loveridge has signed a new contract to play in Finland for the upcoming season.
The West Jordan, Utah native will sign with Kobrat Lapua in Lapua, Finland this season.
Loveridge just finished his fourth season overseas. During the 2019-20 season, he played for Swans Gmuden in Austria where he averaged 17.8 points, 7 rebounds and 3 assists per game.
Loveridge had a successful career with the Runnin’ Utes, averaging 12.2 points, 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 129 games played in college. He began his professional career with Kormend in Hungary where he posted 10.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. He played seven games in the same season with Pully Lausanne Foxes Espoirs in Switzerland while putting up 18.7 points and 8.6 rebounds per game average.
He went to Germany for the 2017-18 season to play for BG Gottingen before playing for Miasto Szkla Krosno, recording 11.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2 assists per game.
At West Jordan High School, he was named Utah’s Mr. Basketball in 2012.
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2825)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2363)
- Dixie State Football Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2002)
- BYU Hall Of Fame QB Jim McMahon Announces Upcoming Documentary On His Life - KSL Sports (pageviews: 926)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 793)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 715)
- Gobert a DPOY Finalist, Mitchell Questionable, Teams Mad At Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 676)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 458)
- Utah State Expected To Open 2020 Season Against BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 450)