Six Utah Football Games To Be Replayed On Pac-12 Networks’ ‘Campus Classics’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Pac-12 Network announced that they will re-air six classic Utah football games as a part of their “Campus Classics.”
The games will be replayed on Friday, June 5 with six classic football games from Utah’s past.
Beginning at 5 p.m. MT, they will run Utah’s win over USC in 2014 when quarterback Travis Wilson threw a touchdown pass to wide receiver Kaelin Clay with 8 seconds remaining as the No. 19 Utes beat the 20th ranked Trojans 24-21 at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
Following the 2014 classic, the Pac-12 Networks will show Utah’s game against Michigan in 2015. It was the season/home opener against the Wolverines where the Utes started the season off with a 24-17 win over Michigan to ruin the debut of head coach Jim Harbaugh. That game will air at 6 p.m. MT.
Then at 7 p.m. MT, Utah’s huge win over Oregon in 2015 will run. Utah was ranked No. 18 when they dominated the 13th ranked Ducks at Autzen Stadium with a 62-20 victory. The Utes improved to 4-0 on the season after that clash.
Following the blowout in Eugene at 8 p.m. MT, the wild rivalry game against BYU in the 2015 Las Vegas Bowl will be shown. Utah jumped out to a 35-0 lead against the Cougars before allowing them to nearly complete the comeback but the Utes prevailed with a 35-28 win.
The fifth game on the schedule for Friday will begin at 9 p.m. MT with another classic clash against USC in 2016. USC had a 27-24 lead when quarterback Troy Williams led the Utes down the field and threw a touchdown pass to Tim Patrick with 16 seconds remaining to give Utah a 31-27 victory.
Finally, at 10 p.m. MT, the Pac-12 Networks will re-air Utah’s home matchup against the Oregon Ducks from 2018. The Utes picked up a 32-25 win over Justin Herbert and the Ducks with backup quarterback Jason Shelley and running back Armand Shyne.
All six games can be seen on the Pac-12 Networks and the Pac-12 Now app.
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)