Utah Football Receives Commitment From Offensive Lineman Kolinu’u Faaiu
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah football team received a verbal commitment from offensive lineman Kolinu’u Faaiu on Wednesday night.
The Bothell, Washington native is a three-star recruit that is the 40th ranked offensive guard in the nation and the No. 14 prospect in the state of Washington.
The 2021 recruit announced his decision with a video on Twitter.
Utah’s offensive line coach Jim Harding was the primary recruiter for Faaiu who received offers from many schools including Boise State, Colorado, Hawai’i, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan State, Nevada, UNLV and Washington State.
The Utes continue to recruit players despite not being able to go out and visit the prospects. Weeks ago, Utah received a commitment from linebacker Trey Reynolds.
As of right now, the Utes have four prospects that have verbally committed including four-star quarterback Peter Costelli, three-star linebacker Trey Reynolds, Faaiu and Snow College transfer defensive tackle Tevita Fotu.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)