Utah Football Receives Commitment From Offensive Lineman Kolinu’u Faaiu
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah football team received a verbal commitment from offensive lineman Kolinu’u Faaiu on Wednesday night.
The Bothell, Washington native is a three-star recruit that is the 40th ranked offensive guard in the nation and the No. 14 prospect in the state of Washington.
The 2021 recruit announced his decision with a video on Twitter.
Utah’s offensive line coach Jim Harding was the primary recruiter for Faaiu who received offers from many schools including Boise State, Colorado, Hawai’i, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan State, Nevada, UNLV and Washington State.
The Utes continue to recruit players despite not being able to go out and visit the prospects. Weeks ago, Utah received a commitment from linebacker Trey Reynolds.
As of right now, the Utes have four prospects that have verbally committed including four-star quarterback Peter Costelli, three-star linebacker Trey Reynolds, Faaiu and Snow College transfer defensive tackle Tevita Fotu.
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 10696)
- Former MLB Pitcher Tyson Brummett, Three Others Die In Utah Plane Crash (pageviews: 2045)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1315)
- Ex-Ute Claims Scalley Used Racial Slur; Reacts To Reinstatement - KSL Sports (pageviews: 788)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 667)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 592)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Washington Redskins Announce Franchise 'Will Undergo A Thorough Review Of The Team's Name' (pageviews: 525)
- BYU Basketball Roster 2020-21 Built Off Impact Transfers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 503)