NBA Raffling Opportunity To Be Drafted, Called On Stage By Adam Silver During 2021 Draft
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The NBA is raffling off the chance for one luckily basketball fan to get drafted and have his name called on a global stage by commissioner Adam Silver as part of the All In Challenge.
Proceeds from the contest will be donated to the organizations Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
“Experience the 2021 NBA Draft presented by State Farm up close and personal and have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have your name called as a draftee by the NBA Commissioner on a global stage!” the raffle states. “You and a guest will enjoy rare access to all the behind-the-scenes action and participate in the 2021 NBA Draft activities including a backstage tour with NBA legends, pre-event VIP reception, special photos and the opportunity to spend time with the NBA’s broadcast partners. This is a chance to be a part of NBA history and hear your name called among the top basketball prospects from around the world!”
The winner of the league’s raffle will win the following:
- Access for the winner and guest to the pre-event VIP Draft Reception
- Backstage tour with NBA Legends
- Hear their name called as a draftee by NBA Commissioner Adam Silver
- Special photos and the opportunity to spend time with the NBA’s Broadcast Partners
- Two (2) night hotel stay
- Two (2) round-trip coach plane tickets
- The winner and a guest will participate in the 2021 NBA Draft events
- One (1) gift card in the amount of $1,000
- and more
Entries to the contest can be purchased on the contest’s website in the amounts of 10 entries, 25 entries, 100 entries, and 200 entries. Additional rules and information are also listed Fanatics.com.
The NBA raffle closes at 9:59 p.m. (MDT) on May 7, 2020.