Ingles Family, Chip Cookies Partner Up For Autism Awareness Month
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Joe and Renae Ingles along with Chip Cookies has teamed up again with a special cookie that will be sold with proceeds going towards autism awareness.
It’s another thing that the Ingles’ are doing to bring awareness to autism.
Chip Cookies has partnered with the Jazz forward, his family and Vivint Gives Back by releasing a gourmet chocolate chip cookie made with semi-sweet chips and dyed blue in honor of Autism Awareness Month.
The cookie company announced on Instagram that a portion of each purchased cookie will fund specialized therapy, sensory spaces and inclusive community programs for individuals with autism.
The new cookie will be available on Monday for purchase. Preorder delivery and nationwide shipping has already begun.
Last week, the Utah Jazz and Vivint Smart Home Arena received sensory inclusive certification from KultureCity, a national nonprofit dedicated to “rethinking accessibility to create acceptance and inclusion for individuals with sensory needs.”
February 2019, Ingles announced on Twitter that his son Jacob was diagnosed with autism.
- Who Is Ryan Smith? Besides The New Owner Of The Utah Jazz (pageviews: 6616)
- Kirk Herbstreit Can't Wait To See Where CFB Playoff Committee Ranks BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4602)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control Of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2421)
- Ryan Smith Intends To Keep Jazz In Utah After Buying Team - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2317)
- What Does Utah Jazz New Owner Ryan Smith Bring To The Team? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1984)
- Jazz Players React To Team Being Sold To Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1890)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1701)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Miller - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1674)
- Five Takeaways From BYU Football Depth Chart Heading Into WKU Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1495)
- Kearns High Football Drops Out Of Playoffs Due To COVID-19 Spread - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1355)