Mock Draft Has Jordan Love Replacing Tom Brady In New England
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – In a mock draft, CBS sports predicted former Utah State Quarterback Jordan Love replacing the legendary Tom Brady for the New England Patriots.
The Patriots have the 23rd pick in the first round of the NFL Draft.
“What word describes NFL quarterback prospect best? Upside,” said a voice over on the Draft, “After an incredible 2018 season, he regressed in the 2019 season, but even after a down season, he is still firmly in the first round.”
Other mock drafts have Love going earlier, but in a draft posted Monday, March 23 CBS put him at 23 going to the Patriots.
Love drew a comparison to Patrick Mahomes from CBS, commenting that it would be beneficial for him to sit and learn from a veteran for a year, similar to what Mahomes did with Ute legend Alex Smith.
“If drafted into the right team, Love could be the steal of the draft,” CBS finished.
Last week, New England legend Tom Brady announced he would not return to the Patriots and later signed with the Buccaneers.
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)