Mock Draft Has Jordan Love Replacing Tom Brady In New England
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – In a mock draft, CBS sports predicted former Utah State Quarterback Jordan Love replacing the legendary Tom Brady for the New England Patriots.
The Patriots have the 23rd pick in the first round of the NFL Draft.
“What word describes NFL quarterback prospect best? Upside,” said a voice over on the Draft, “After an incredible 2018 season, he regressed in the 2019 season, but even after a down season, he is still firmly in the first round.”
Other mock drafts have Love going earlier, but in a draft posted Monday, March 23 CBS put him at 23 going to the Patriots.
Love drew a comparison to Patrick Mahomes from CBS, commenting that it would be beneficial for him to sit and learn from a veteran for a year, similar to what Mahomes did with Ute legend Alex Smith.
“If drafted into the right team, Love could be the steal of the draft,” CBS finished.
Last week, New England legend Tom Brady announced he would not return to the Patriots and later signed with the Buccaneers.
- BYU Football Coach Kalani Sitake, Daughter Jam To Beyoncé Song - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3688)
- Utah Department Of Health Clears Jazz Players Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell Of Coronavirus (pageviews: 2556)
- Bracket: Who Is The State Of Utah's Best College Basketball Player Ever? You Decide. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2314)
- Celebrate John Stockton's Birthday With The 12 Best Moments From His Career - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1993)
- How Latter-day Saint Missionaries Returning Early Due To Coronavirus Impacts BYU Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1933)
- Sitake Announces New Leaders Of BYU Football Recruiting Efforts - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1423)
- Former Salt Lake Bees Star Mike Trout Narrates Touching Video On What Would Be MLB Opening Day (pageviews: 1065)
- RSL Foundation To Open Domestic Violence Shelter After Coronavirus Leads To Increased Urgency - KSL Sports (pageviews: 847)
- NBA Set To Reduce Salaries Of League's Top Executives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 505)