Real Salt Lake Players Share Positive Video Reminding Fans How To Stay Safe
SANDY, Utah – Justen Glad, Tate Schmitt and Aaron Herrera have made another video in which they send advice and well wishes to everybody staying home and self-isolating from the coronavirus via the Real Salt Lake social platforms.
The video comes just hours after Major League Soccer announced an additional eight-week postponement to the 2020 season.
The trio released a video earlier this week that shows the three juggling a roll of toilet paper and volleying the roll into a basketball hoop. The impressive feat gained a lot of attention online.
Have you or a family member been affected by coronavirus issues in Utah? KSL TV wants to hear from you. Contact KSL by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest coronavirus stories from KSL TV can be found here.
Your Life Your Health: How can parents prepare their home, children against coronavirus?
How Do I Prevent It?
The CDC has some simple recommendations, most of which are the same for preventing other respiratory illnesses or the flu:
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
The CDC does not recommend wearing a facemask respirator to protect yourself from coronavirus unless a healthcare professional recommends it.
|Sporting Kansas City||2-0-0||6|
|Los Angeles FC||1-0-1||4|
|Real Salt Lake||0-0-2||2|