Former Utah State LB Kyler Fackrell Signs With New York Giants
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah State linebacker Kyler Fackrell has agreed to a one-year deal with the New York Giants.
According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Fackrell will join the Giants on a one-year deal worth $4.6 million.
The Mesa, Arizona native spent his first four seasons of his NFL career with Green Bay after the Packers selected Fackrell in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
During his tenure with the Packers, Fackrell recorded 111 tackles, including 21 tackles for loss, 16.5 sacks, one forced fumble and a fumble recovery in 61 games played.
Fackrell spent four seasons with Utah State while racking up 253 tackles, 36 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, 4 interceptions, 4 forced fumbles, 5 fumble recoveries and two touchdowns in 41 games played in Logan.
After his sophomore season, Fackrell was named second team All-Mountain West. He suffered a season ending injury during his junior year after just one game.
The Giants finished the 2019 season with a 4-12 record and was third in the NFC East standings.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)