Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation Closing Venues To Public
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation announced they will be closing venues to the public beginning on Monday, March 16.
“The Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation (UOLF) is proactively taking measures to slow the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19),” read a press release from the Foundation.
The Olympic venues to be closed include:
- Utah Olympic Park
- Utah Olympic Oval
- Soldier Hollow Nordic Center
The venues will remain closed until Sunday, March 29, according to the foundation.
Team ski and snowboard training at the Utah Olympic Park and Soldier Hollow Nordic Center will continue, according to the Utah Olympic Legacy Foundation.
“Following guidelines outlined by The Governor of Utah and our local health organizations- all public activities and group events are suspended for the time being,” the release continued.
- BYU Football Coach Kalani Sitake, Daughter Jam To Beyoncé Song - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3688)
- Utah Department Of Health Clears Jazz Players Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell Of Coronavirus (pageviews: 2556)
- Bracket: Who Is The State Of Utah's Best College Basketball Player Ever? You Decide. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2314)
- Celebrate John Stockton's Birthday With The 12 Best Moments From His Career - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1993)
- How Latter-day Saint Missionaries Returning Early Due To Coronavirus Impacts BYU Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1933)
- Sitake Announces New Leaders Of BYU Football Recruiting Efforts - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1423)
- Former Salt Lake Bees Star Mike Trout Narrates Touching Video On What Would Be MLB Opening Day (pageviews: 1065)
- RSL Foundation To Open Domestic Violence Shelter After Coronavirus Leads To Increased Urgency - KSL Sports (pageviews: 847)
- NBA Set To Reduce Salaries Of League's Top Executives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 505)