Utahn, LA Kings C Trevor Lewis Scores Goal On Spinning Shot Against Golden Knights
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Native Utahn and Kings center Trevor Lewis scored an impressive goal on a spin around shot during Los Angeles’ game against the Vegas Golden Knights.
Lewis and the Kings played against the Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, March 1.
The Kings center received a pass from Ben Hutton and Trevor Moore, spun around a Vegas defender, and flung a wrist shot past Golden Knights goalie Marc-Andre Fleury into the right side of the goal. Lewis’ goal gave the Kings a 3-0 lead with 9:56 remaining in the second period.
The spinning shot resulted in Lewis’ fifth goal of the season.
In 52 games this season, Lewis has 5 goals, 6 assists, and 10 points on 85 shots. He owns a 4.7 percent shooting percentage.
During his career, the Utahn has played in 669 NHL games. He has recorded 69 goals, 93 assists, and 161 points on 1,186 shots.
Lewis is from Cottonwood Heights. He is in the last year of a four year contract with the Kings. He has won two Stanley Cups with the Kings.
Los Angeles vs. Vegas is broadcast on NBC Sports Network.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)