Kobe Bryant’s Widow Sues Helicopter Operator For Deaths
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The widow of Kobe Bryant has sued the owner of the helicopter that crashed in fog and killed her husband and her 13-year-old daughter last month.
The wrongful death lawsuit filed by Vanessa Bryant in Los Angeles says the pilot was careless and negligent by flying in cloudy conditions Jan. 26 and should have aborted the flight.
The pilot was among the nine people killed in the crash.
The lawsuit was filed as a public memorial service for Kobe Bryant and his daughter was being held at the arena where Bryant played most of his career.
- BYU Football Coach Kalani Sitake, Daughter Jam To Beyoncé Song - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3688)
- Utah Department Of Health Clears Jazz Players Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell Of Coronavirus (pageviews: 2556)
- Bracket: Who Is The State Of Utah's Best College Basketball Player Ever? You Decide. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2314)
- Celebrate John Stockton's Birthday With The 12 Best Moments From His Career - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1993)
- How Latter-day Saint Missionaries Returning Early Due To Coronavirus Impacts BYU Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1933)
- Sitake Announces New Leaders Of BYU Football Recruiting Efforts - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1423)
- Former Salt Lake Bees Star Mike Trout Narrates Touching Video On What Would Be MLB Opening Day (pageviews: 1065)
- RSL Foundation To Open Domestic Violence Shelter After Coronavirus Leads To Increased Urgency - KSL Sports (pageviews: 847)
- NBA Set To Reduce Salaries Of League's Top Executives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 505)