Trail Blazers F Trevor Ariza Ejected After Two Quick Technical Fouls Against Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Portland Trail Blazers forward Trevor Ariza was ejected after receiving two quick technical fouls in the second quarter against the Jazz.
Ariza was driving to the basket and attempted a shot in the paint when he thought he was fouled. The veteran forward swung his arm in frustration causing the official to call the first technical.
He then followed behind the referee and shouted some words in the officials ear when he threw Ariza out of the game with the second technical foul.
On his way to the locker room, Ariza kicked some pregame equipment that was laying on the baseline near the equipment managers. At the time of the ejection, Portland had a 40-37 lead with 10 minutes left in the second quarter.
Ariza finished the game with two points on 1-3 shooting from the field in 9 minutes on the floor. He was traded to Portland from Sacramento and made his 8th appearance for the Blazers. Portland has been dealing with injuries entering the game against the Jazz and with the ejection of Ariza, the Blazers had just 7 players available to play.
- Who Is Ryan Smith? Besides The New Owner Of The Utah Jazz (pageviews: 6616)
- Kirk Herbstreit Can't Wait To See Where CFB Playoff Committee Ranks BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4602)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control Of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2421)
- Ryan Smith Intends To Keep Jazz In Utah After Buying Team - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2317)
- What Does Utah Jazz New Owner Ryan Smith Bring To The Team? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1984)
- Jazz Players React To Team Being Sold To Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1890)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1701)
- Miller Family Selling Majority Control of Utah Jazz To Qualtrics CEO Ryan Miller - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1674)
- Five Takeaways From BYU Football Depth Chart Heading Into WKU Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1495)
- Kearns High Football Drops Out Of Playoffs Due To COVID-19 Spread - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1355)