Mike Conley Drills Buzzer-Beating Three-Pointer Over Two Defenders
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley nailed a three-pointer at the buzzer while his shot was heavily contested to end the first quarter against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Conley finished the opening quarter with 5 points on 1-2 shooting from beyond the arc. The Jazz trailed 38-32 at the end of the first quarter. Utah allowed Portland to shoot 75 percent from the floor.
Former Weber State star Damian Lillard had 16 points in the opening quarter on a perfect 6-6 from the field and 4-4 from the three point line.
For the Jazz, Donovan Mitchell and Bojan Bogdanovic each added 7 points apiece in the first quarter.
The Jazz are in much need of a win after losing their last five games. The Trail Blazers have won five of their last six games. They won the previous meeting in Portland with a 17-point win. Lillard dropped 51 points in that game.
- BYU TE Matt Bushman Unveils Alternate Black Uniforms For SDSU Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3835)
- ESPN Misses Utes' Series As Camera Feeds Go Offline During USC/Utah Game (pageviews: 3604)
- Reports: Washington Reached Out To BYU To Play, Cougars Wanted Firm Commitment - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1916)
- Jazz Unveil Revamped Dark Mode City Edition Jersey - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1577)
- Saints QB Taysom Hill Completes Career-Long Pass On TD Drive Against Falcons (pageviews: 1308)
- Utah Head Coach Larry Krystkowiak Reveals COVID-19 Diagnosis - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1284)
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe Releases Statement In Response To Scheduling Reports - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1281)
- Utah Football's Game Against Arizona State Moved To Sunday, Nov. 29 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1153)
- Utah QB Jake Bentley Replaces Cam Rising Following Apparent Injury Against USC (pageviews: 910)