Damian Lillard Scores 50 Points In Blazers Win Over Pacers
PORTLAND, Ore. – Former Weber State and current Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard had a tremendous performance in their 139-129 win over the Indiana Pacers.
Lillard honored his friend and idol Kobe Bryant, who died in a helicopter crash in Southern California on Sunday morning.
The Blazers star dropped 50 points and 13 assists in their 20th win of the season.
In the win, Lillard shot 14-23 from the field, 8-12 from the three point line and 14-16 from the free throw line. Lillard started the game with 17 points in the first quarter and six points in the second quarter for 23 points at the halftime break.
In the third quarter, he had 13 points and dropped 14 points in the fourth quarter. His backcourt teammate C.J. McCollum added 28 points.
It’s the third time this season that Lillard has scored 50 points or more including a career-high 61 points on January 20 against the Golden State Warriors. In the last three games, Lillard has scored 47 points or more, scoring a combined 158 points.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)