Harding’s 31 Points Not Enough, Wildcats Fall In Final Seconds To Montana State
OGDEN, Utah – Weber State guard Jerrick Harding’s 31 points against Montana State weren’t enough as the Wildcats fell in the final seconds of regulation to the Bobcats.
Weber State hosted Montana State at the Dee Events Center on Thursday, January 23.
After Harding put the Wildcats ahead of the Bobcats on an and-one free throw and layup with 15 seconds left, Montana State connected on a go-ahead layup with three seconds remaining to beat Weber State 62-61.
Harding finished with a game-high 31 points. He shot 12-23 on field goals and 3-10 from behind the arc. The Weber State guard added 4 rebounds, 3 assists, and a steal in the one-point loss.
The Wildcats shot 39.3 percent overall and 24.1 percent from downtown.
Montana State went 33.3 percent on field goals and 33.3 percent on three-pointers.
The Bobcats improved to 10-9 on the season and 4-4 in Big Sky Conference play.
The Wildcats fell to 6-13 overall and 2-6 in conference games.
Weber State returns to the court against the Montana Grizzlies on Saturday, January 25 at 7 p.m. (MDT).
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4920)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 1145)
- Mitchell, Gobert Give Back To Community At All-Star Weekend - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1087)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1064)
- With Dalton Nixon Likely Out, BYU Takes On Struggling San Diego - KSL Sports (pageviews: 966)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Wins Before All-Star Break By Defeating Heat (pageviews: 620)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 598)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- BYU Linebacker Chaz Ah You Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI - KSL Sports (pageviews: 511)