Joe Ingles Sparks Big Run For Jazz To End First Half Against Nets
BROOKLYN, N.Y. – The Utah Jazz ended the first half on a 14-2 run to take a double-digit lead into the halftime break against the Brooklyn Nets.
Joe Ingles was a big part of that run, knocking down three straight three pointers. The Jazz took a 59-45 lead over the Nets at the half.
The run started with Utah holding a 47-43 lead with 4:10 remaining after a great play made by Donovan Mitchell. He ran into the paint on an impressive spin move and when he met a Nets defender, he dished the ball to Rudy Gobert, who finished the layup after getting fouled. Gobert converted the three-point play.
After a missed shot by the Nets, Joe Ingles knocked down his first of three straight triples. The Nets stopped the run momentarily with a dunk by Jarrett Allen. Then the Jazz picked up two more threes from Ingles to stretch their lead to 57-45 before Bojan Bogdanovic ended the half with a layup.
Ingles led the Jazz in the first half with 15 points on 5-7 shooting from the floor and 4-5 from beyond the arc. Rudy Gobert and Jordan Clarkson each added 11 points. Kyrie Irving scored 12 points to lead the Nets.
- Report: Big Ten Conference Cancels 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4062)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2895)
- No Utah State Football: Mountain West Cancels Falls Sports (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 851)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 736)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 650)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 630)
- Trump, Coaches Push For College Football As Cracks Emerge - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 571)