Jazz Notes: Hot Streak Should Continue Through January
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz Are on a hot streak, having won eight of their last 10 outings, including back to back wins over playoff-bound teams in the Portland Trailblazers and Los Angeles Clippers. As favorable as the last 10 games have been, the next three weeks for the Jazz should be even kinder.
The Jazz end 2019 with a game against the Detroit Pistons who have been miserable away from home this year. The Pistons are 4-11 on the road this year and have lost seven of 10 games coming into the matchup.
The Jazz then embark on a three-game road trip against the Chicago Bulls, Orlando Magic, and New Orleans Pelicans, before returning for two games against the New York Knicks and Charlotte Hornets.
They then head out on another three-game road trip that ends in New Orleans, with stops against the Washington Wizards and Brooklyn Nets. Then finish the stretch at home against the Sacramento Kings.
The Jazz are 5-1 against those opponents so far this season. Of the 10 games, only the Magic and Nets are currently in the NBA playoff picture.
In this episode of the Jazz Notes Podcast, Ben Anderson looks at the upcoming schedule and predicts how the Jazz will perform, while looking back at the most recent 10 games and the potential difficulty reestablishing Mike Conley into the lineup.
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2825)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2363)
- Dixie State Football Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2002)
- BYU Hall Of Fame QB Jim McMahon Announces Upcoming Documentary On His Life - KSL Sports (pageviews: 926)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 793)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 715)
- Gobert a DPOY Finalist, Mitchell Questionable, Teams Mad At Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 676)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 458)
- Utah State Expected To Open 2020 Season Against BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 450)