Neemias Queta Leaves Game Against Florida With Injury
SUNRISE, Fla. – Utah State center Neemias Queta left the game in the first half against the Florida Gators in the Orange Bowl Classic.
Queta went down with a leg injury late in the first half after colliding with a Florida defender.
The sophomore started his second game of the season and made his fourth appearance after missing the first 8 games of the season due to a knee injury he suffered with the Portugal U-20 team during the FIBA World Championships.
Against Florida, Queta did not attempt a shot but had 2 rebounds and 2 assists in 2 minutes.
In the three games that he previously played in this season, the reigning Mountain West Conference Freshman and Defensive Player of the Year had six points, one rebound and one block against Fresno State on December 7.
Against BYU in the Beehive Classic on December 14, Queta recorded 11 points and 9 rebounds. On Wednesday against South Florida, he had his best game this season with 18 points and 8 rebounds.
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 950)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 928)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 556)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 523)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 513)
- Rudy Gobert Records Double-Double In First NBA All-Star Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 382)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 348)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 307)