Bingham HS LB Sione Fotu Picks Utah During Early Signing Period
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Bingham High School star linebacker Sione Fotu is staying in the state of Utah after committing to the Utes during the early signing period.
Fotu is a 6’1, 225 lbs. inside linebacker from South Jordan, Utah. He is the 32nd highest rated inside linebacker and No. 7 prospect in the state of Utah.
He received offers from California, Washington State, Tennessee, UCLA and Utah State.
Here is what Utah linebackers coach Colton Swan said about Fotu.
- BYU Pole Vaulter Suffers Gut-Wrenching Groin Injury, Video Goes Viral On Social Media (pageviews: 8669)
- With Drew Brees Returning In 2020, What Does That Mean For Taysom Hill? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2334)
- Joe Ingles Complains On Twitter, Mitchell, Gobert Jokingly Respond - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1923)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1013)
- BYU's Path To Top 25 Ranking Was Difficult, But Rewarding - KSL Sports (pageviews: 834)
- Documentary Chronicles Stockton And Malone's Careers, Shortcomings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 702)
- Mark Pope Continues To Amaze, May Be 'Most Interesting' Man Alive - KSL Sports (pageviews: 688)
- Eight Of BYU's 2020 Opponents Ahead Of Cougars In Early Rankings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 619)
- Gavin Baxter Is A Player To Watch For BYU Against Santa Clara's Big Frontcourt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 434)