Herriman High OL Jaren Kump Sticks With Utes on Early Signing Day
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After serving a mission, local offensive lineman Jaren Kump is staying home and will sign with the Utes.
Kump is a return missionary from Herriman High School in Herriman, Utah. In the 2018 class, Kump was a three-star prospect, No. 27 offensive lineman and the No. 7 recruit in the state of Utah. He served his mission in Brazil. Kump is 6’5, 266 lbs.
Back in 2018, he received offers from BYU, Arizona, Arizona State, California, Oregon, UCLA, USC and Utah State.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)