Ty Jordan Adds Speed To RB Position After Signing With Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utes have added all-purpose back Ty Jordan to their running back room.
Jordan is a 5’7, 183 lbs. all-purpose back from West Mesquite High School. He is a three star prospect that is ranked No. 8 at his position and 59th in the state of Texas. This past season, Jordan rushed for 453 yards on 77 carries, he caught 41 passes for 378 yards and had 11 total touchdowns (7 rushing, 4 receiving). In 2018, he rushed for 1,236 yards and 16 touchdowns.
He received offers from Tennessee, Texas, USC, Arkansas, Baylor, Boston College, Houston, Illinois, Illinois State, Kansas, Mississippi State, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Purdue, SMU, Syracuse, TCU, Texas State, Texas Tech, UCF, Utah State, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)