Return Missionary Taniela Pututau Signs With Utah Football
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Another hometown hero has joined the University of Utah in defensive lineman Taniela Pututau.
He is 6’3, 228 lbs. that played tight end in high school and will now play on the defensive line for the Utes. He originally committed to Utah on February 1, 2017. In that class, he was a three-star prospect and the 13th rated recruit in the state of Utah.
Back in 2017, he received offers from Air Force, Army, BYU, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon State and Utah State.
He joins his three family that are currently on Utah’s roster. Hauati and Fua was on the 2019 team on the defensive line. Also, Tennessee signed with the Utes on the same day as Tennessee.
Here is what defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley said about Taniela.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)