Jordan Love To Forgo Senior Season, Declare For NFL Draft
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State quarterback Jordan Love announced on Twitter that he will forgo his senior season and declare for the NFL Draft.
Love made the announcement on his Twitter account on Tuesday.
In his Twitter post, Love thanked his family and fans for allowing him to live his dream playing Division I football. He said that he is ready to chase his next dream and after discussing with his family, will forgo his senior season and enter the 2020 NFL Draft.
Love did mention that he will play in the bowl game against Kent State in the Frisco Bowl.
“Jordan and his family have been tremendous throughout this process, and he is making this announcement now so it’s not a distraction to the team and his teammates leading up to the bowl game,” said Utah State head coach Gary Andersen. “Jordan has been a great student-athlete and is a tremendous teammate, and we are excited for his future in the NFL. Go Aggies!”
This season, the junior threw for 3,085 yards, 17 touchdowns and 16 interceptions after a record-breaking season in 2018 where he threw for 3,567 yards, 32 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
In three seasons as the starting quarterback for Utah State, Love has thrown for 8,283 yards, 57 touchdowns and 28 interceptions. He was named the Mountain West Conference Offensive Player of the Year last season.
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2825)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2363)
- Dixie State Football Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2002)
- BYU Hall Of Fame QB Jim McMahon Announces Upcoming Documentary On His Life - KSL Sports (pageviews: 926)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 793)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 715)
- Gobert a DPOY Finalist, Mitchell Questionable, Teams Mad At Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 676)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 458)
- Utah State Expected To Open 2020 Season Against BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 450)