Penei Sewell Comforts Brother Nephi After Win Over Utah
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Oregon Ducks and Desert Hills star offensive lineman Penei Sewell comforted his brother Nephi, who plays for Utah after the Ducks won the Pac-12 title.
Penei and Oregon’s offensive line was a big reason that helped the Ducks beat the Utes. Nephi got his shot to play in the Pac-12 Championship game after both Julian Blackmon and R.J. Hubert left the game with injuries.
Nephi joined the Utes after transferring from Nevada. The Sewell has two other siblings that are playing football. Gabriel is currently with Nevada and the youngest brother Noah is the highest rated recruit in the state of Utah and just won the 5A state championship with Orem High School and committed to Oregon.
Nephi had 4 tackles in the loss for Utah. Penei is one of the best offensive linemen in the country. He is a finalist for the Outland Trophy as a sophomore.
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2350)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1546)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1502)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1464)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1122)
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 586)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 584)
- College Football Conferences, Teams Still Planning To Play Fall Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 522)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 460)