Lakers’ Kuzma Makes Buzzer-Beater To End First Quarter Against Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah Runnin’ Utes and current Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma drilled a three-point shot at the buzzer at the end of the first quarter against the Utah Jazz.
Kuzma’s shot from downtown came as the buzzer sounded to end the opening 12 minutes of the game between the Lakers and Jazz on Wednesday, December 4.
The former Ute stepped into a shot from behind the arc and buried it to give the Lakers a 34-26 advantage as the two teams went to the bench at the end of the opening quarter.
Kuzma came off the bench for the Lakers on Wednesday night. He entered the game midway through the first quarter.
The former Ute forward went 1-3 on field goals and 1-1 from three-point range to start the game.
He had four points in five opening quarter minutes.
The Lakers shot 51.9 percent to the Jazz’s 45.5 percent from the field to begin the game.
Los Angeles vs. Utah is broadcast on NBA League Pass, NBA TV, AT&T SportsNet, and 97.5 FM.
- Big 12's 9+1 Schedule Leaves Some Opportunities For BYU To Pick Up Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2633)
- Jokester Utah Jazz Guard Joe Ingles Joins Memphis Grizzlies Huddle During Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1275)
- Big 12's 9+1 Schedule Leaves Some Opportunities For BYU To Pick Up Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1259)
- BYU Wide Receiver Reveals He Is First-Ever No. 0 For The Cougars - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1237)
- Vivint Arena Dropping Smart Home Title - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1149)
- BYU Football Announces Opening Game Of 2020 Season Against Navy (pageviews: 1110)
- Cougar Sports Saturday: Bold Predictions For BYU Football Fall Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1052)
- Vivint Arena Dropping Smart Home Title - KSL Sports (pageviews: 901)
- Jalen Rose Doesn't See Mitchell Staying In Utah Long Term - KSL Sports (pageviews: 891)