Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Points In Quarter Against Raptors
TORONTO – The Utah Jazz set a new franchise record for the most points scored in a quarter during their game against the Toronto Raptors.
The Jazz scored 49 points during the third quarter in Toronto on Sunday, December 1.
Utah scored 49 points in the third quarter after only scoring 37 points in the first half.
The Jazz were down 77-37 at halftime. After the record-setting quarter, Utah still trailed the Raptors 107-86.
Utah owns the largest comeback in NBA history. They defeated Denver 107-103 on November 27, 1996, after trailing the Nuggets by 34 points in the game.
The Jazz vs. Raptors game is available on NBA League Pass, AT&T SportsNet, and 97.5 FM.
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 1399)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 342)
- BYU Football Freshman Alex Miskela Enters Transfer Portal - KSL Sports (pageviews: 341)
- Local Sports Athletes, Executives React To Salt Lake City Protest - KSL Sports (pageviews: 330)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 328)
- Local Sports Athletes, Executives React To Salt Lake City Protest - KSL Sports (pageviews: 261)
- Utah Jazz Owner Gail Miller Issues Statement On George Floyd Death - KSL Sports (pageviews: 230)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 224)