Joe Ingles Surprises Young Jazz Fan With Autism On Birthday
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz favorite Joe Ingles surprised a young fan with autism by mailing him a birthday gift.
A photo of the young fan holding up an autographed Jazz shirt was posted to Twitter.
“So this cute boy with autism is a HUGE Jazz fan, probably the biggest fan in Colorado,” began the Tweet.
The tweet went on to thank Ingles for making his birthday special.
“It’s his birthday and thanks to Joe He got a great gift. He was super excited thanks for making his day!” finished the Tweet.
Ingles has a special place in his heart for children with autism. His son Jacob was diagnosed back in February.
After he shared the diagnosis with the Jazz community, he and his wife, Renae, began work with autism charities. They even hosted an Autism Awareness night during a game at Vivint SmartHome Arena.
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 10696)
- Former MLB Pitcher Tyson Brummett, Three Others Die In Utah Plane Crash (pageviews: 2045)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1315)
- Ex-Ute Claims Scalley Used Racial Slur; Reacts To Reinstatement - KSL Sports (pageviews: 788)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 667)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 592)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Washington Redskins Announce Franchise 'Will Undergo A Thorough Review Of The Team's Name' (pageviews: 525)
- BYU Basketball Roster 2020-21 Built Off Impact Transfers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 503)