10-Year-Old Lakers Fan Drains Buckets In Donovan Mitchell Sneakers
LOS ANGELES, California – A ten-year-old Lakers fan named Maxx went off during halftime of the Lakers game against the Oklahoma Thunder on Tuesday evening. Fortunately, he was wearing the D.O.N Issue #1 Stealth sneakers to assist him.
Maxx competed in the half time promotion ‘Half-Minute to Win-It’ competition where you receive points for shooting field goals from various spots on the floor under a 30 second time limit.
Layups are worth one point, free throws are worth three and anything behind the arc is good for 10 points.
The goal is to reach 10 points, which, if you can accomplish it, warrants an invitation to the Laker’s summer camp.
Maxx went 8-9 from the floor, ending with 30 points.
Following the remarkable shooting efficiency, that had Lakers’ players and spectators in awe, Maxx was swamped by the Laker Girls and center JaVale McGee.
It must have been the shoes, Maxx. Well done!
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)