Donovan Mitchell Crosses Minnesota’s Covington, Sends Him To Floor
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – Utah guard Donovan Mitchell pulled a mean cross over against Minnesota’s Robert Covington that sent the Timberwolves forward to the floor in the Jazz’s win.
Mitchell’s crossover came with 3:03 left in the fourth quarter on Wednesday, November 20.
The Jazz guard took a pass from Mike Conley, drove towards the top of the arc, planted his right foot, and pulled back to the left. The move left Covington fading to the right and all the way to his back on the court.
Mitchell pulled up for a wide-open three-point jumper. He buried it.
The Jazz guard went 5-10 from three-point range against Minnesota.
The bucket gave the Jazz a ten-point lead 97-87 as the went into the final minutes of the game.
Mitchell posted 26 points in the Jazz’s 103-95 win over the Wolves. He added 7 rebounds, 2 assists, and a block in 38 minutes.
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)