Alex Smith’s Wife Shares Touching Video On Anniversary Of Injury
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Liz Smith, the wife of former Ute and current Washington Redskins quarterback Alex Smith shared a video of her husband’s year long rehabilitation from his broken leg.
It has been one year since Smith suffered the gruesome injury against the Houston Texans. Smith suffered a compound and spiral fracture in both his tibia and fibula in his right leg.
His wife shared on Instagram a video containing images and video of his recovery throughout the last year.
View this post on Instagram
After many surgeries following the injury, Smith was dealing with some serious infections, but it seems as though that isn’t an issue anymore. Six months after suffering a gruesome injury, former Ute Alex Smith was spotted at the Washington Redskins OTA’s before the season.
Smith mentioned in August that he would like to play in the NFL again.
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)