Zack Moss Runs Over Bruins In Impressive First Half
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Zack Moss ran all over the UCLA Bruins in an impressive first half by the Utah running back.
Moss led the Utes to a 28-3 halftime lead on Saturday, November 16.
The Utah RB ran the ball 12 times for 116 yards and 2 touchdowns during the first 30 minutes of the game. Both of Moss’ scores came during the second quarter of Saturday’s game against the Bruins.
The RB started things over with a 4-yard burst to put the Utes up 14-3 over UCLA.
Seconds before the break, Moss sprinted 38 yards and across the goal line for another six points.
Moss was penalized after the play for giving a “high-five” to a fan in the crowd.
The Ute running back added 2 receptions for 65 yards in the first half.
Moss entered the game with 828 rushing yards, 215 receiving yards, and 12 total touchdowns on the season.
- MLB, MiLB Announce Official Cancellation Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 3687)
- Former Utah State Mascot Fighting On Frontlines Of Pandemic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 843)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 804)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 749)
- Utah Royals FC, Houston Dash Kneel During National Anthem - KSL Sports (pageviews: 730)
- BYU Football Defensive Line Training With Former Cougar Great To Improve Pass Rush - KSL Sports (pageviews: 690)
- BYU Basketball Signee Caleb Lohner Cuts Locks, Shows Off New Haircut - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Report: Former Utah Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Receives Final Paycheck From Brooklyn Nets (pageviews: 508)
- Fans Will Appear On Video Boards Around Court In Orlando During NBA Restart Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 393)