QB Love Injured, USU Reaches Bowl Eligibility In Win Over Wyoming
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State quarterback Jordan Love left the game with an undisclosed injury while the Aggies became bowl eligible with a win over the Wyoming Cowboys.
Love left the game in the third quarter of the USU victory on Saturday, November 16.
The Aggies had a 23-14 lead when Love left the game. They would hold on for a 26-21 win over the Cowboys.
Love took a big hit near the goal line but returned to action before ultimately leaving the game.
Before leaving the game, Love was 18/29 throwing for 282 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. He also carried the ball 9 times for 33 yards.
Henry Colombi entered the game in relief of Love and was 3/6 for 35 yards.
The Aggies earned their sixth win of the season to become eligible for postseason play. Utah State moved to 6-4 (5-1 MWC) on the season with the victory.
USU hosts the No. 21 Boise State Broncos on November 23 at 8:30 p.m. (MDT). The game will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network.
- MLB, MiLB Announce Official Cancellation Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 3687)
- Former Utah State Mascot Fighting On Frontlines Of Pandemic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 843)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 804)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 749)
- Utah Royals FC, Houston Dash Kneel During National Anthem - KSL Sports (pageviews: 730)
- BYU Football Defensive Line Training With Former Cougar Great To Improve Pass Rush - KSL Sports (pageviews: 690)
- BYU Basketball Signee Caleb Lohner Cuts Locks, Shows Off New Haircut - KSL Sports (pageviews: 554)
- Report: Former Utah Jazz All-Star Deron Williams Receives Final Paycheck From Brooklyn Nets (pageviews: 508)
- Fans Will Appear On Video Boards Around Court In Orlando During NBA Restart Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 393)